Refilling your coffee maker every time you make coffee is pain, especially when you make coffee a couple of times or make coffee in for a few people at once. Also, sometimes, you may damage your coffee machine unintentionally by running the water tank dry. A plumbed coffee maker can solve all of these problems and provide you the flexibility to make coffee.
However, to get the most out of it, you need to choose the best plumbed coffee maker. It will provide you a compact option to make healthy coffee. In traditional coffee makers, the brewing water in the water reservoir can stay day after day and grow slates or something worse. Continue reading this content until the end to find out the best option.
Table of content
Are you running out of time yet want to know what we have discussed below? If yes, have a look at our table of content below.
- 4 Best Plumbed Coffee Maker Reviews 2020
- The Advantages Of Plumbed Coffee Makers
- How Do I Descale A Plumbed Coffee Maker?
To make a better decision about choosing anything, you should compare all the options at once. Please have a look at our comparison chart to make a better decision about choosing the right plumbed coffee maker.
4 Best Plumbed Coffee Maker Reviews 2020
The market surprisingly has an increased amount of options for plumbed coffee makers. Due to this, so many options, finding the best one for a newbie is somehow difficult. Here are some suggestions for you.
1. PureWater Filters Commercial Brewer
PureWater Filters-Commercial Brewer can be the best built-in coffee maker plumbed with its pre-installed water line plumb kit. You can easily install it directly with the water source of your home or office. With its 90 oz. Pre-installed water reservoir, you can forget about refilling the tank and brew unlimited cups of coffees with ease.
Even you can choose any size of brew from 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz., or 12 oz. to get a strong to milder beverage every time. It also features a color touch-screen display where you can easily adjust the brew temperature for a perfect taste. With its Auto On/Off settings, you can turn on and off the machine with a single touch.
The machine is durably built with raw organic, high-carbon materials that ensure durability and safety. Its polypropylene depth filtration preserves the original taste of the coffee while eradicating the odor and chlorine. Also, you have the food-grade polyphosphate that helps the machine to prevent scaling as well as corrosion for maximum durability as well.
PureWater Filters Features:
- The machine with the pre-installed plumb kit and water reservoir that makes it extremely easy to use and install
- It has 90 oz. water tank for maximum cups of coffee with its five different brew sizes to choose from
- A bright touch screen display allows you to customize the temperature and turn on and off the machine easily.
- You will have long-lasting quality service with its high-quality raw organic, carbon materials along with food-grade polyphosphate.
- It prevents descaling and corrosion with top quality materials where its polypropylene depth filtration ensures taste and safety.
2. Keurig K150P Commercial Brewing machine
Keurig Commercial Brewing machine comes into the market to provide easy coffee making at an affordable cost. This affordable coffee maker arrives pre-assembled so that you can install it with the direct-water-line easily. You will have a filter with the kit to get good water quality in coffee preparation every time to make coffee and prevent any unwanted diseases.
It features a large water tank that avoids the need to pour water every time. With its 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz. and 12 oz cup sizes, you can make coffee with your desired cup and enjoy every drop of it. A digital touch display is there for you to adjust the coffee brewing temperature and make perfect coffee every time with the same taste.
Descaling the machine is easier as well with its high-quality materials. You can use any descaling solution or vinegar to descale the machine. At the same time, these quality materials ensure maximum durability and pollutants free coffee for you. It assures that you and your family members will not suffer from contamination with this coffee maker.
Keurig K150P Features:
- The machine comes pre-assembled that reduces the hassle of installing the machine with the direct water line.
- You have 5 different cup sizes for customized coffee making with a large water tank that needs no refilling every time.
- It features a digital touch display that allows you to control the brewing temperature for perfectly made coffee.
- A filter comes with a machine that removes the water’s pollutants for a safer and fresh coffee.
- The machine is made of high-quality materials that ensure easy descaling and fewer pollutants.
3. Brew Express Countertop Coffee System
Brew Express Coffee System is an example of the best stainless steel coffee maker with its high-quality stainless steel materials. It ensures durability and provides a good and healthy coffee. Also, it is tested and certified for residential and commercial use too. That means you can be sure about the health of you and your family.
The machine comes with an auto-fill feature that fills the water tank automatically and removes the need to pour water at all. This allows you to make coffee for many drinkers at once. You have the option to choose cup sizes as well. It features a single mug and half or full carafe. That means you can get your desired cup of coffee every time.
It features easy cleaning that ensures healthier and fresh coffee every time. You have a beautiful design that keeps the brewing hot all the time. Also, it offers hot water on demand that allows you to get up to 10 cups of hot water at once without any break. To enjoy hot and fresh coffee every time, this one can be a good option for sure.
Brew Express Features:
- The machine comes with certified stainless steel materials for maximum durability and easy cleaning.
- It offers a self-filling feature that provides a continuous water supply to make coffee for many people without any hassle.
- You have the adjustable cup selector that allows you to choose the cup size based on your demand.
- It features an elegant design that enhances the aesthetic beauty of the kitchen or other rooms.
- You have an on-demand hot water supply to make hot coffee or tea anytime you want, up to 10 cups.
4. Keurig K150 Single Cup Commercial Coffee Maker
After the best plumbed coffee maker, you should consider the Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker. It comes with the state-of-the-art brewer technology that delivers coffee everyone will love. Its 90 oz large water reservoir delivers up to 18 cups of hot coffee every time. This removes the hassle to pour water to make every cup of coffee.
You can choose from 4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz., or 12 oz cup sizes as well. Besides, it features a full-color touch-screen that lets you control the brew temperature for perfect hot coffee every time with the same taste. You can easily turn the machine on and off with its programmable Auto On/Off setting.
Cleaning is a pain for sure when it comes to the plumbed coffee maker. However, with its removable drip tray, you can easily clean it without any pain. Besides, it is dishwater safe as well for even easier cleaning. It is a good cheap coffee maker that is made with rugged construction. At the same time, it ensures sanitation as well for a healthier coffee-making experience.
Keurig K150 Features:
- The machine is equipped with state-of-the-art brewer technology for a fantastic coffee-making experience.
- It offers a 90 oz removable water reservoir with 5 customizable coffee cups for a faster brewing speed.
- The drip tray is engineered for easy removal, and its dishwater safe feature ensures easy cleaning.
- You have a colorful touch display that allows you to adjust the brewing temperature for hot coffee making.
- The construction is rugged and provides you safe and pollutants free coffee every time.
The Advantages Of Plumbed Coffee Makers
Since you will invest a good amount of money on a plumbed coffee purchase, you must know what you can get from it. So here are the advantages you may get from this coffee maker.
- The plumbed coffee maker features a direct water supply that eradicates manual water supply and reduces hassle.
- The coffee machine takes less space since you need to install the machine directly to the wall.
- It comes with a large capacity that makes it perfect for making coffee for many coffee drinkers.
- You will get healthier coffee than traditional coffee makes since no brewing water grows in the plumbed coffee maker.
- No water spillage in your room makes the room dirty as it is directly installed with the waterline.
How Do I Descale A Plumbed Coffee Maker?
Descaling is important to get healthier and descale free coffee every day. For that, you need to remove the water line from the source with a plump machine. After that, submerge the line in the descaling solution. You should wait until the machine gets heated and then pour water into the machine. Now, pull all the hot water from the machine and pour water once again. Wait to reheat the machine and keep doing it until you get freshwater and no smell at all.
It is recommended not to drain more than 8 oz water as it may damage the coffee maker. Now, let the machine cool down if you have any boiler drains. Then drain the boilers by opening it and then seal or close it. If you don’t have it, turn off your coffee maker and open the water wand. Let the pressure put out maximum water. Then fill your pitcher fully with clean water and reheat it. Now follow the same process we have shown above for boiler drains.
Frequently Asked Question
It is common to have questions in mind after reading this review. If you have any, consider looking at the section below.
Do I really need a plumbed coffee maker?
Well, if you want to eradicate the need to pour water into the coffee maker every time you make coffee and yet make coffee for several people at once without hassle, you really need a plumbed coffee maker.
Can I install a plumbed coffee maker by myself?
If you are a plumbing expert, then surely you can install a plumbed coffee maker by yourself without any hesitation. However, if you are not, it is recommended to hire a professional to install it properly.
Can you use a coffee maker with a water line for hot water?
Well, a lot of people use a coffee maker to get hot water. Though it is not meant to be a hot water supplier, yes, you can use it with the water line for getting hot water.
Do I need a filter for my plumbed coffee maker?
It completely figures on the quality water supply you have and how health-conscious you are. Most people do not use any filter but as a sensible person, you should use a filter for your plumbed coffee maker for healthier coffee.
How many cups of coffee can a plumbed coffee maker hold?
In general, a plumbed coffee maker can hold 6 cups of coffee. However, it varies with the size and capacity of the coffee maker since there are a variety of coffee makers in the market.
A plumbed coffee maker is a perfect option for the people who need to prepare coffee for many drinkers without any hassle. It eradicates the need for pouring water every time you make coffee. At the same time, it ensures fewer water drips and fast coffee making. That is why we have portrayed some good plumbed coffee makers for you with their features and benefits.
If you are not sure yet about the best plumbed coffee maker, I suggest you go for the Keurig Single Cup Coffee Maker. It offers state-of-the-art brewer technology with temperature control for perfect coffee making. Also, it has a 90 oz removable water reservoir with 5 cup sizes for maximum convenience. You can even clean it with its removable dishwasher safe drip tray. So overall, this one will be a perfect plumbed coffee maker for your home.