A coffee maker that is also a hot water dispenser is a great appliance with two types of equipment in one. A separate water reservoir is featured for brewing coffee and another one for dispensing hot liquid. Different sprouts are used independently, meaning you can still make coffee and dispense hot water via the same combination.
If you have not invested in the best coffee maker with a hot water dispenser, you might consider doing that because of the variety of hot drinks, you will be able to brew. This appliance functions perfectly with high-performance efficiency, which is more than the average coffee maker.
Table of content:
- 7 Best Coffee Makers With Hot Water Dispenser Reviews 2021
- 1. Keurig K-select Coffee Maker, Single-serve K-cup Pod Coffee Brewer
- 2. Mr. Coffee Bvmc-dmx85 – 12-cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- 3. Cuisinart Coffee Maker – 12 cup – with Hot Water System
- 4. Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Classic and Rich Brews
- 5. Hamilton Beach 49982 Programmable Coffee Maker & Hot Water Dispenser
- 6. Cuisinart CHW-12P1 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- 7. Keurig K575 Coffee Maker, Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer
- What To Consider Before Buying A Coffee Maker With A Hot Water Dispenser?
Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer
Mr. Coffee BVMC-DMX85 - 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Cuisinart Coffee Maker - 12 cup - with Hot Water System
Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
Hamilton Beach 49982 Programmable Coffee Maker
Cuisinart CHW-12P1 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Keurig K575 Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer
7 Best Coffee Makers With Hot Water Dispenser Reviews 2021
Purchasing a coffee maker that comes with an inbuilt hot water dispenser is extremely beneficial. Today’s market offers a wide selection of coffee makers with hot water dispensers, making it quite challenging to select the right best coffee maker with hot water dispenser. In this review, we will focus on the details of the best coffee makers with hot water dispensers in the market to ease your search.
1. Keurig K-select Coffee Maker, Single-serve K-cup Pod Coffee Brewer
The Keurig K-Select coffee maker comes in as the best single-serve coffee maker with great features to allow you to enjoy a perfect cup each time. You can brew different sizes of your best drink with this coffee maker from 6, 8, 10, up to 12 oz. Size. Even if you like a stronger cup of coffee, this brewer will deliver precisely that due to its new Strong Brew feature that boosts your coffee’s strength as well as its intensity.
This Single-Serve K-Cup coffee maker has a one water filter handle plus a filter that makes your drinks be at their best taste. With Hot Water On Demand and Strength Control, this coffee maker comes with a vast water reservoir of 52 ounces. This permits you to brew up to 5 cups without having to refill hence saving you time. The reservoir is removable, making it easy for you to refill without any hustle.
You will also find simple button controls that enable you to insert a pod and allow you to choose the cup size you desire. That way, you can make the best tasting cup within no time. Dispensing hot water on demand is also made easier while you brew in minimal noise due to its quiet brew technology.
Keurig K-select Coffee Maker Features:
- The Keurig K-Select coffee maker features a water filter handle with one filter that enables you to achieve your beverages’ best taste.
- You can brew multiple cup sizes from 6, 8, 10 to 12 ounces as you dispense hot water using the featured open and close the brewer handle.
- This coffee maker comes with quiet brew technology that lowers noise levels when brewing.
- The wide 52-ounce water reservoir featured on this coffee maker enables you to brew up to 5 cups without refilling.
- Through the simple button controls, you can insert a pod as you choose your favorite cup size to make the best cup of coffee in less than a minute.
2. Mr. Coffee Bvmc-dmx85 – 12-cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Mr. Coffee BVMC-DMX85 coffeemaker comes with an integrated hot water dispenser of 16 oz. It is designed with chrome accents and stainless steel for durability and high efficiency. The hot water dispenser comes with an on/off light indicator that indicates when it is the right time to dispense the hot water.
Its dual water reservoirs make it possible for coffee brewed using one up to 16 ounces of hot water. This also means that you will not keep on refilling now and then. The delay brew timer allows you to set brew time ahead of such that you wake to the smell of fresh-brewed coffee.
The numerous vital features of the BVMC-DMX85 make it the best coffee maker for the money, however expensive compared to other coffee makers with hot water dispenser. With the freshness timer, coffee remains fresh all through from the moment it is brewed. Bold coffee tasting is made possible by the brew strength selector pumps that bring out a strong.
Mr. Coffee Bvmc Features:
- Mr. Coffee model features dual water reservoirs that can brew coffee in a ration of one for 16 ounces of hot water.
- The delay brew timer feature sets brew time precisely ahead such that when you wake up, you find fresh-brewed coffee.
- This model’s freshness timer can keep a tab on coffee to the point that it maintains its freshness since brewing time.
- Its hot water dispenser features an on/off light indicator that shows when it is time to dispense the hot water.
- The BVMC-DMX85 coffeemaker comes with a brew strength selector that boosts strong flavor delivering bold tasting coffee.
3. Cuisinart Coffee Maker – 12 cup – with Hot Water System
The Cuisinart 12 cup programmable coffee maker machine is the best for making delicious and fresh coffee at all times. It is more of a hot water dispenser that functions as a hot water system enabling you to make instant coffee, soup, cocoa, tea, and many others. This coffee maker is fully automatic and comes with 24-hour programmability whereby you can even brew a 1 – 4 cup if you do not want to brew a full pot of coffee.
You will also find a “brew pause” feature that allows you to pour your cup even before you finish brewing. The gold-tone coffee filter plus charcoal water filter is responsible for doing away with impurities for you to enjoy delicious and fresh tasting coffee. Also, the blue backlit LCD comes with a convenient digital clock for efficient reading and timing.
This hot water system machine has a glass carafe with a drip-free pour spout for easy serving due to its comfortable handle. The carafe temperature control comes with a heater plate with three different settings to keep coffee at the right temperature throughout. You will know the right time to use hot water because of the indicators provided by this hot water system.
Cuisinart Coffee Maker Features:
- This coffee maker is fully automatic with 24-hour programmability and up to 4 cup settings, convenient if you don’t need a full pot of coffee.
- The brew-pause feature allows you to pour a cup way before you finish brewing.
- Cuisinart Coffee Maker has both a charcoal water filter and a gold-tone coffee filter that eliminates all impurities so that you can enjoy a great cup of coffee.
- The blue backlit LCD featured in this machine allows for easy reading and a digital clock for accurate timing.
- Through the carafe temperature control with a heater plate, you can keep coffee at the right temperature.
4. Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Classic and Rich Brews
Ninja Coffee Brewer is the best coffee maker under 100, making it quite affordable despite its exceptional features. What sets this coffee maker apart is its custom brew technology that keeps your coffee hot and full of flavor without allowing it to be bitter. Its hotter brewing technology also is convenient for delivering a perfect cup of hot coffee at all times.
Ninja 12 cup programmable coffee maker ensures you enjoy the same exceptional taste of the coffee. The removable water reservoir permits you to refill easily without creating a mess. Besides that, the brew basket lid prevents coffee grounds from getting into the reservoir. Moreover, the Ninja’s thermal flavor extraction technology enables you to bring out the flavor of your best ground coffee so that you can indulge in great tasting coffee.
With this coffee maker, you will be able to make coffee in advance and keep it fresh for up to four hours thanks to the adjustable warming plate. In the middle of brewing, you can use the mid-brew-pause feature to pour yourself a cup before the brewing process is finished. Using the Small Batch function ensures that coffee does not get diluted when brewing in small cups.
Ninja 12-Cup Programmable Features:
- This coffee maker features Custom Brew technology that ensures that you enjoy up to 4 cups of full-flavored coffee.
- With the 24-hour programmable delay brew function, you can choose to program your brewer in advance.
- The Ninja coffee maker comes with a Mid-Brew Pause feature that you can instantly press when you want to have a cup of coffee before completing brewing.
- Keeping coffee fresh and full of flavorful for around four hours can be achieved using the adjustable warming plate.
- The small-batch function prevents coffee from getting diluted, especially when brewing in small cups.
5. Hamilton Beach 49982 Programmable Coffee Maker & Hot Water Dispenser
The Hamilton Beach is a two in one appliance that comes in a combination of a hot water dispenser and coffee maker. It dispenses hot water on demand while brewing up to 12 cups of coffee at a go. The unique part of this appliance is that the hot water dispenser has separate programming options from the Coffee maker, making it quite easy to program.
This dispenser has a one-hand hot water dispensing option that dispenses water quickly from a 32 oz hot water tank making numerous cups without refilling. You will also note the cone filter that permits the right coffee extraction without distorting the shape. This is the best affordable coffee maker that is programmable to meet your needs and fit your schedule.
The separate water reservoirs do not affect this coffee maker’s functionality because both sides operate on an independent level. You can use the one-hand hot water dispenser to brew coffee, make tea, or any other beverage. You will love the most because you can program in advance both sides for up to 24 hours. The 2-hour automatic shutoff enables this coffee maker to turn off without you being present.
Hamilton Beach 49982 Features:
- This coffee maker comes with secure programming options to suit your needs as well as fit your schedule.
- The one-hand hot water dispensing feature makes it possible to dispense even from a sizeable Hot water tank of 32 oz vital when making multiple cups.
- Note the cone filter that permits fast and great coffee extraction.
- It has a two-hour automatic shutoff feature that turns the coffee maker off in your absence.
- The Hamilton Beach coffee maker features separate water reservoirs meaning both the coffee maker and hot water dispenser function independently.
6. Cuisinart CHW-12P1 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Cuisinart CHW-12P1 is a programmable Coffeemaker that can brew 12 cups of coffee at a given time. It comes with a Carafe temperature control feature with a heater plate with various settings to keep coffee at the expected temperatures. You will love the Hot Water On Demand feature that heats up quickly, enabling you to enjoy your beverages promptly.
This coffee maker comes with a removable drip tray that you can take out when cleaning. It also comes with a drip-free pour spout and a comfortable handle. This appliance features a coffee maker with a separate hot water system that is separate from the coffee maker, with each delivering efficiently. That is why it is the best value coffee maker due to its high efficiency and performance.
This coffee maker’s adjustable temperature control option allows you to take charge of the coffee temperature using the various temperature options found on the control panel. This model also has a self-clean feature with a rinse option that cleans the brew chamber fast and efficiently. This is the best value coffee maker that is also fully automatic, having an auto-on and auto-shutoff option that makes it quite functional.
Cuisinart CHW-12P1 12-Cup Features:
- The Cuisinart coffeemaker comes with a temperature control feature with a heater plate that offers various settings that ensure your coffee is kept at the preferred temperature.
- With the brew-pause function, you can pour yourself a cup of coffee even before the brewing cycle ends.
- This model’s Hot Water On Demand option heats all your beverages fast to let you enjoy them as you prefer.
- This is a coffee maker that comes with a drip tray that can be easily removed when cleaning.
- It also has indicator lights that display when your water gets hot and ready for use.
7. Keurig K575 Coffee Maker, Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer
The Keurig coffee maker has a vast water reservoir of up to 80 ounces that enables you to brew more than ten cups without refilling the tank. The best part is you can remove the water reservoir quite easily when cleaning without any challenges. That is not all; the water tank has a nightlight built to allow you to make coffee at night without having to use an overhead light.
This Single Serve coffee brewer comes with several k cup pod brew sizes that range from 4 – 12 ounces using k carafe pods, giving you more coffee anytime you need it. The strength control setting permits you to brew any k cup pod brew size bolder cup of your best beverage under the right temperature. Through this k cup coffee maker with hot water dispenser, you can press the hot water on demand button that gives you a selection of your preferred brew size to dispense hot water.
The Keurig K575 Coffee Maker features a vast color touch screen with a digital clock making it easy to brew the best tasting cup in no time. You can also program your brewer to either turn on or off automatically as you prefer at the specific set times. When not in use, this machine will go off, making it the best budget coffee maker because it makes you save on energy costs.
Keurig K575 Coffee Maker Features:
- This coffee maker features a huge water reservoir that can hold 80 ounces of water, meaning you can brew more than ten cups without refilling the tank.
- The strength control setting enables you to brew a stronger cup using the various k cup pod brew sizes.
- It also comes with temperature settings that allow you to enjoy your best beverage at the right temperature.
- By pressing the hot water on demand button, you choose to select the right brew size to dispense hot water.
- This machine also comes with automatic settings meant to program your brewer such that turns on when you want to use it or off when not in use.
What To Consider Before Buying A Coffee Maker With A Hot Water Dispenser?
Hot water dispensers with a coffee maker is a great machine to own because of the versatile functionalities it offers. Buying a hot water dispenser with a coffee maker is always the best option because you will be able to perform two functions at the same time. However, there are vital factors to consider before buying the best coffee maker with a hot water dispenser so that you can have the best. This buying guide will help you understand the various factors that should be considered before making a purchase.
Water reservoir size
Before buying a coffee maker with a hot water dispenser, check on the water reservoir size. You don’t want to end up buying a machine that holds a small amount of water. Go for one with vast water storage capacity so that you don’t keep on refilling when brewing. Check where it is indicated in the total number of cups of coffee the machine can make without making a refill.
Ease of use
A coffee maker with a hot water dispenser should not be technical when it comes to usage. If you find it quite complicated to use right from the store, don’t go for it because it will disappoint you. A good machine should be worth your time and money, and this should not be jeopardized by complications when using. Check on the plug and function option because this is what matters the most when operating.
Filters are quite critical in any coffee-making process because they are responsible for getting rid of impurities from the water used when brewing coffee. If the water you are using has contaminants, your coffee may become bitter hence altering the taste of the coffee you are supposed to enjoy. Using filters on your machine ensures that your hot water that is dispensed is safe and that no particles are found during the coffee-making process.
Cost is a vital aspect to consider before purchasing a coffee maker with a hot water dispenser because it will determine how much you will spend. Go for a model that meets your budget because if you overstretch, you will have to compromise on your budget. However, depending on the model you end up choosing, you have to consider even long-term costs for that will also factor in the future. If it means getting a quality model that will save you money for years to come, then go for it; it is better that way.
Cleaning a coffee maker with a hot water dispenser can be tedious because it requires thorough cleaning. You can go for a machine with a self-cleaning feature, which helps clean the machine efficiently and thoroughly conveniently. With this feature, you will spend less time cleaning your machine hence saving you time.
Note: Our buying guide above has described the various factors to look into before purchasing the best coffee maker with a hot dispenser. For more information, you can refer to our previous article on how to choose a coffee maker with a hot water dispenser for better guidance.
Why Should You Buy A Coffee Maker With Hot Water Dispenser
Several advantages will make you consider buying a coffee maker with a hot dispenser. Some of the benefits include:
- Having a coffee maker with a hot water dispenser saves you time because you can carry out two tasks at the same time.
- It is quite convenient to use a coffee maker with a hot water dispenser because you can use it anytime you choose.
- It is safe and efficient to use a coffee maker with a hot water dispenser because it can turn on automatically when you want to use it and off when not in use.
- You will also take the best quality coffee or any other beverage because this machine delivers purified liquid.
- You don’t have to worry about cleaning this machine because it can self-clean when not in use.
These are some of the advantages of having a coffee maker with a hot water dispenser. You can now choose to buy the perfect coffee maker with a hot water dispenser from our review on the best coffee maker with a hot water dispenser.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do coffee makers kill bacteria?
Yes, coffee makers do kill bacteria, and this is achieved by cleaning the machine thoroughly.
Can a dirty coffee maker make you sick?
A dirty coffee maker can make you sick because of the build-up of bacteria that, in turn, cause illness.
Can you use a coffee maker to boil water?
Yes, you can boil water using a coffee maker quite easily.
Can I use tap water in my coffee maker?
You can use tap water on your coffee maker, but if it is a bit acidic, then you can opt for filtered water.
Can coffee makers make distilled water?
Yes, a coffee maker can make distilled water without any challenges.
Investing in a coffee maker with a hot water dispenser is quite beneficial due to its efficiency. With such a machine, you can multi-task quickly without any inconveniences. This review will enable you to understand the best models you can choose from and the various factors and features to look into when buying a coffee maker with a hot water dispenser.
My best recommendation is the Cuisinart Coffee Maker – 12 cup – with Hot Water System as the best coffee maker with hot water dispenser. This is because this coffee maker comes with an automatic 24-hour program with 4 cup settings convenient. This is in addition to the brew-pause feature and filters that get rid of impurities.